Pricing aerial work is never straight forward as every requirement is unique. At Drone Scotland, we like to help guide you through the process and believe that transparency is critical. Therefore, we feel it is only fair to provide a rough guide to our prices.
All prices include access to CAA approved pilots, full insurance including £1 million public liability, all planning, risk assessments, permissions, equipment and an electronic transfer of either unedited or edited footage*. Quoted prices include 1 hour time on site. Additional time on site is charged hourly at £80 per hour.
- Aerial Still Imagery including up to 5 edited images – £150 – £200. Cost will vary subject to complexity of the location
- Unedited Aerial Video – £250- £300. (No additional cost for still imagery taken within time on site.)
- *up to 120 second video edit including soundtrack (including one re-edit) – £200 when added to option 2
- Aerial 360 degree Panorama including editing- £50 when added to option 1 or 2
- Ground recording – £100
- Digital data transfer – free (£20 for each 16gb micro sd card if required)
- Travel within 20 miles/20 minutes drive – free (50p per mile thereafter. Accommodation is subject to local rates and only when required)
- Additional crew – variable
- Data management and cloud storage – variable
- Live streaming – variable
Please note that these prices are not quotes. All work undertaken will be quoted for in advance and in writing. The above pricing assumes that the work will be ‘standard’ and without complications. Prices may differ, from the above, should the complexity or work load increase for any given project (again, this will be agreed in advance). Our intention is to give potential customers a rough understanding of our pricing structure.
Time on site refers to the arrival and departure time of Drone Scotland employees. Time on site has no reflection on flying time or time spent filming/taking images. Documented setup and clearance procedures must be adhered to and thus it is unlikely for any time on site to be less than 45 minutes – irrespective of flight time.
Additional crew may be required for certain projects. Personnel can include runners, security, ground crew, observers, additional pilots as well as other skill sets. Any such requirements will be discussed and agreed in advance. Some customers, to save costs, have fulfilled these roles themselves.
As a final note, we never want to charge you more than the above. If we do, we only do so because our costs to operate will directly or indirectly increase. At the end of the day, we want each and every customer to be delighted that they chose Drone Scotland.
Contact us directly to further your enquiry