Our 1 hour drone training course incorporates the following:
- A brief introduction to the Civil Aviation Authority regulations.
- Health & Safety training
- Pre-flight and post flight procedures
- DJI Go 4/DJI Go app basic training
- Useful 3rd party apps and tools
- A demonstration of basic flight controls including take off/landing as well as use of the controller
- Compass settings and calibration
- An introduction to Drone Insurance
- Emergency procedures including what to do if….
- Using the camera for both photography and film
- Battery management
- Understanding the limitations of your drone and also of you, the pilot
The course is approximately 1 hour long and is accompanied by our documentation for you to take home. Note, we don’t normally permit the flying of our drones. Find out about our 2 hour drone training course here.