Our drone training course incorporates the following:
- A brief introduction to the Civil Aviation Authority regulations.
- Health & Safety training
- Pre-flight and post flight procedures
- DJI Go 4/DJI Go app basic training
- Useful 3rd party apps and tools
- A demonstration of basic flight controls including take off/landing as well as use of the controller
- Compass settings and calibration
- An introduction to Drone Insurance
- Emergency procedures including what to do if….
- Using the camera for both photography and film
- Battery management
- Understanding the limitations of your drone and also of you, the pilot
- 1 month follow up email support with regards to aspects covered on course
The course is approximately 2 hours long and is accompanied by our documentation for you to take home. The advantage of this course is that it allows more time to cover all topics and enter into detailed Q&A as well as increased flying time should you have your own drone (we don’t normally permit the flying of our drones). Our one hour session can be found here.